- Stop all sessions (To do so: If a student is in "ready" status, remove them from the session --- otherwise, if not "Complete" status, mark them complete)
September 22nd is fast approaching!
All records in the PARCC Scores report should have either a score or a "Reason for No Valid Test Attempt". For more information, ISBE's SIS webinar for 2018 can be found at: www.isbe.net/Documents/Planning-for-SY-2018.pdf#search=SIS%20Webinar
All the information you need for state assessment deadlines as well as those for school report cards are in that presentation!
As we approach the start of a new school year, ISBE is already posting new information.
- Pearson Access Next's "Published Report" tab now has available the 2017 Individual Student Report (ISRs), 2017 District Summary of Schools Report and 2017 Student Roster Report
- The Individual Student Reports (ISRs – paper report) will begin arriving in school districts during the last week of August..
- The PARCC Accessibility Features & Accommodations Manual (AF&A 6th edition) is posted at: -http://avocet.pearson.com/PARCC/Home#15560.
Hope you had an amazing summer!
Back to PARCC!
ISBE's Friday webinars are beginning to fill up with upcoming PARCC testing information.
- 2016-17 PARCC Spring Coordinator Manual is available at: http://www.isbe.net/assessment/pdfs/parcc/2017/parcc-ela-math-cbt-pbt-test-coord-manual-16-17.pdf.
- SIS is now capturing PARCC information for districts' testing windows (1/20/2017 cutoff), test formats (defaults to online) and Pre-ID files. Please adjust your testing end dates when complete for 100% accuracy. PARCC Pre-ID descriptions can be found at http://www.isbe.net/sis/html/data_elements.htm and steps for completing the pre-ID template at http://www.isbe.net/sis/html/excel_templates.htm.
- Pre-IDs will be transferred to Pearson Access Next beginning January 20th with a final cutoff of February 24th. After that, changes must be made manually both in PAN and SIS.
- Mac and iPads have testing security issues that are being addressed. Register for a November 10th 10:00 AM webinar on that topic at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2333382855375554819
- Practice tests and training sites are ready for use!
and District Assessment Coordinator
East Peoria Elementary School District 86,
East Peoria IL
Google Apps For Education
Online Drawing Programs
Photo Story 3